Sunday, October 7, 2007

U-Shape Michigan Lakefront cottage

I showed 7 Michigan Lakefront cottages in Allegan county today and I have seen one of the strangest homes that I have every seen. I should have taken photos.

From the outside, I could not find the door to get in.
I had to open the garage door (single stall to get into the home. There was no other entry. Once we went inside, we found the home was a U-shaped Home. Once through the Garage we turned to the right into a living area then a kitchen. Then another hallway to the right again with three bedrooms the size of a volkswagon. I was embarrassed to show the property. The strangest thing about this property, was between the garage and the bedrooms was a courtyard with a fireplace. (this sure did seem like they were hiding something) We left and we smiled and said we are outta here.

We did find some great beautiful lakefront homes later. They blew this U-shape home away.

No comments: